The interface provides a user-friendly interface that, in the end, creates
part of a Sieve script, a so called rule. It then assembles all the rules to
form a Sieve script.
For the sake of user-friendliness, it provides only a subset of Sieve's
functionality; the main goal was to provide a simple interface for Joe User to
create server-side filters without knowing anything about the language itself.
The plugin does not provide a parser; instead, it saves PHP meta-data in the
script itself, in order to continue editing and manipulation of the filters.
The only thing that is supported is a script called "phpscript" on the Cyrus
server. Multiple scripts are not supported yet.
This plugin provides:
- Simple HTML interface.
- Match messages based on email headers, size, or apply to all messages.
- Configurable number of header matches.
- Support of keeping a message, move to an existing or new folder, email redirection.
- Supports Sieve Vacation.
- Supports Sieve Notification action.
- Create a rule on-the-fly, while reading a message in Squirrelmail. This function will auto-detect List-Id: headers for mailing lists.
- Runs through all the rules, but supports a stop command when a rule matches.
- Change the order of rules - or delete them altogether.
- Enable / Disable rules on the fly, without deleting them.
- Make a textual description of the rule.
- Automatic adaption to the capabilities of each site's Sieve.
..but does not provide: